AIG Mechanical Construction Engineering Company is specialized as its main scope of activities in Electro-
Mechanical & Structural Steel Erection, Commissioning & Fabrication.
AIG has a long experience in erection of wide range of mechanical equipment and machinery. This range includes
the most delicate and accurate installation of different equipment‟s, like Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Pumping
Station, Cement Plant, Waste Water Treatment.
AIG has a good experience in operation and maintenance work of a Steam Power Plant, Gas Power Plant, also for
Waste Water Treatment Plants, Potable Water Plants. This specialized category of work is done by group of
specialists made their experience over years of distinctive performance.
AIG has also acquired the experience of Structural Steel, Ducting work and Process Piping fabrication. The works
included various functions and purposes like ware houses, fuel stations and different piping and ducting works. The
company has its own team of engineers for preparing shop drawings necessary for fabrication.
AIG has specialists in supply of access scaffolding and formwork systems and associated products
Solutions are provided with the full technical support and backing of the AIG engineering team.
Your project requirements will be specifically planned to overcome constraints and help you meet your safety targets
Pipeline Construction & Maintenance (PCM), striving to meet the varied construction needs of the
industries with a strong commitment to stable quality service to the industry
We are experienced in the construction of 2 in. to 60 in. pipelines including mainline cross country
construction utilizing mechanized or manual welding methods in a variety of geographic regions.
AIG’scurrent capacity includes two mainline spreads of modern pipeline construction equipment. We can
also provide qualified inside plant construction, handling above and underground piping in and around oil
sands related mines, SAGD and upgrader facilities.
PCM and its affiliates companies are proud to safely serve the Oil and Gas Industry through Pipeline,
offshore and general fabrication services. PCM arranges all required facilities at worksite, HSE training
programs are actively in place, as well as required screening of all employees at worksite. AIG has years
of experience in the industries of construction and pipeline maintenance.
Our pipeline integrity services include:
- Investigative digs
- Hydrostatic retests
- Pipeline conversions (gas to oil and vice versa)
- Sleeve/Clock springs installation
Mechanical Operation & Maintenance
The O & M Division has serviced more than 30,000 MW of generating capacity since 1990 - an achievement that
reflects on the consistency of its workmanship quality and widespread industrial acceptance.
AIG is expertise in Overhauling and Maintenance of power plants, closely allied to its main field of Operations.
The Division received good response from the industry for refurbishing their units. Since then, the Division has broad
based its operational base to include customers in Fertilizers, Petrochemicals Cement, Oil and Gas sectors. AIG
strategy of servicing the existing market segments in more ways than one.
A work force of highly competent engineers, skilled technicians and workmen form the O & M team. Supported by
modern equipments, the Division handles complete overhaul and repairs to boilers, turbines, auxiliaries, generators,
rotary machines, coal and ash handling equipments, pump stations, pipelines etc. The services also include
fabricating / sourcing parts which need replacement, complete reassembly, testing and system integration.
AIG’s Mechanical Projects Department specializes in the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of
an extensive scope of mechanical services, in a wide range of industrial, commercial and residential projects.
AIG’s is prequalified for mechanical contractor works, this permits AIG’s to work on any mechanical services project
issued by the government within the Kingdom, and provides an objective assessment of AIG’s capability in the
mechanical services field.
The Range of Services offered comprises the following:
- Complete mechanical building services installations
- Chilled water air conditioning systems.
- Direct expansion (DX) central air conditioning systems (packaged and split AC equipment).
- Air conditioning ancillaries including piping, ducting, insulation, pumping systems, air outlets and control
- In-house design and fabrication of ducting, trunking, steel supporting structures and the like.
- Building management and control systems (BMS) & Plumbing installations.
- Foul and storm water drainage systems, & Refrigeration systems & plants.
- Firefighting, fire protection and deluge systems (water and gas based).
- Water and sewerage pumping stations, & Water and sewerage treatment plants.
- Irrigation networks with automatic control systems.
- LP gas, fuel and compressed air systems.
- Sheet metal and light steel fabrication and painting works.
- Specialized mechanical plant & equipment erection services.
AIG’s Equipment Fabrication facility is considered as an integration to its Comprehensive Project Construction
Capabilities and Revamp Projects. AIG can fabricate Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Columns, Stacks, Technology
Structures, Piping Spools, Fired Heaters, Waste Heat Recovery System, Condenser’s etc., as part of project or an
The manufacturing facility is equipped with suitable machinery and skilled work force with a dedicated management for
Equipment Overhauling (Columns, Reactors, Vessels, Exchangers, Etc.)
AIG can attend to total service requirement arising out of Shutdown Plant Overhauling jobs. To be a competitive
organization, we have developed total resources required to Plan and execute multiple tasks at a time and have all
required equipment’s developed in house. Our strategic alliance with Bolttech - USA, Magicrot – Russia, etc. has helped us
offer the fastest and most competitive solutions to the industry. Our crew and resources could be mobilized anywhere in the
Our Revamp Project Execution approach Includes:
- Field Surveys, Including laser scanning to develop as built information
- P & ID / Scope/HSE/Constructability reviews.
- Understanding existing plant problems.
- Total Project Planning & Management using Primavera P6 and creation of Job Cards to handle critical jobs.
- Procurement and Engineering support during construction.
AIG has become the partner of choice for the complete EPC delivery, including in-house detailed design, of
both floating roof and fixed roof tanks.
AIG has vast experience in the design, custom shop fabrication, and field erection of Storage Tanks all across
India & Abroad. ESP Asia commonly designs and constructs storage tanks in accordance with API 650, API
620, API 635,and ANSI B96.1 standards and certifications, as well as to customer specified design criteria.
AIGhas a Maintenance and Repair Division, which is excellent at providing quick, safe and efficient service with
a minimum of plant production disruption for both emergency and planned shutdowns.
AIG can offer the following services using in-house resources:
- Re-design Tank Roof, Shell, bottom or Sealing as per latest standards.
- De-Sludge and Tank Cleaning.
- Sludge Processing and Separations using Centrifuge system.
- Steel replacements.
- Seal replacement and Fire Protection system.
- Blasting and Painting.
- Tank Calibration.
We are one of the leading contractors for Reconditioning / Reclamation of all types of valves for major
REFINERIES, PETROCHEMICALS, FERTILIZERS, CHEMICALS, STEEL PLANTS, ATOMIC ENERGY,
OFFSHORE RIGS, HEAVY WATER PLANTS, & PHARMACEUTICALS, all over India & in the Middle East for
the past two decades.
We have serviced thousands of valves in the last two decades in sizes ranging from ½” to 60” of all construction
of material and pressure rating from 150# to 10,000# PSI and inspection under various clients like BPCL,
MRPL, CPCL, Oman Refinery & etc. We have serviced several types of Indian and Imported valves of various
We offer the following types of services based on job quantum and nature of work involved as follows
- Annual rate contracts for all types of valves reconditioning.
- In-situ valves repairing & testing during annual turn around.
- Shut down and emergency valves maintenance.
- Safety valves recalibration & testing at site.
- Second hand plant refurbishment of valves.
- In-situ lapping of high pressure valves using in-situ machine in power plants.